Managing Director (m/f/d) for TUHH Campus-Shop GmbH
For the campus shop of the Technical University of Hamburg, a managing director (m/f/d) is wanted. Here you can find more information.
Our company specializes in the sale of study-related articles for members of the Technical University of Hamburg.
This includes, in particular, stationery and printed articles.
Furthermore, we also offer coffee and snacks in the store as well as via vending machines on campus.
Under a consulting contract, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Representation of the company in and out of court
- Management of the business and opening of new business areas
- Exercise of rights and duties as an employer in terms of labor and social law regulations
- Preparation of annual financial statements, quarterly reports and management reports
- Human Resources Management
- Execution of orders and inventories
- Collaboration in the retail store, especially when needed
We offer you a flexible arrangement of your presence times in the store and provide you with an office.
- Sound knowledge in business administration or comparable courses of study
- Experience in running a retail store or similar activities
- Good knowledge of labor and social law as well as tax law
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Customer orientation and friendliness in dealing with customers#.
- Business fluent German
As an optional opportunity, we offer an increase to the position with a part-time store staff contract.
We would be pleased if you would like to accept this challenging and varied position in the dynamic environment of a university!
Last updated onApply now!